Saturday, January 5, 2013

10 stars

You cannot properly rate a film out of 5 stars! 

I love films, and I will see anything however I hate reading different reviews both positive and negative yet they are only one star apart. 

Can you successfully rate a movie in 5 stars? I personally don't think you can (and bringing half stars into it doesn't help either). Here is an example I encountered - Two reviews one very positive review they gave the film 3 stars. One extremely negative review of the film and then recieved 2 stars? Now imagine if that was 10 star system and the reviews were 4 stars and 6 stars it makes it easier to understand if it is a above or below average film.

You don't have to agree with me, but I love films so much so I figured why not review them myself and maybe there is someone else who hates a 5 star system!


No comments:

Post a Comment